A Spoonful of My Life 1-20-17





Today wasn't too bad.

I was hurting pretty bad and unable to sleep last night but I got some napping in this morning while watching Netflix.

I left the house twice.
That's kind of a big deal.

The first trip out was successful- a quick run to Rite-Aid. 

Then, I logged on to my new job for the first time to meet my trainer, make sure I could access everything and had everything set-up right for my first day (Sunday! eek!) and that went really well. My trainer seems incredibly nice and everything was good to go, which is a complete shocker for my luck and not at all how my last two jobs started! Even though it's a bit different from what I've been doing and a little more challenging, I'm super excited.

The second trip out was not as successful- attempted to go out to eat with a friend. I made it about two miles down the road before the fight or flight kicked in hard and I turned it around. I beat myself up for it a whole ten minutes before I decided it was okay and my friend just brought me some take-out. 

I've been goofing off with my kiddo since then. We put on goofy hats, glasses, scarfs and even cami's and bras over our clothes and danced to our favorite songs. I love being silly with her. 
I think there's storms coming this weekend. I've seen some stuff about it on my phone and I can feel barometric changes. That's gonna be fun. Ha. 

I had some stuff get to me the last couple days and I think I've been able to shake it off some this evening. Someone from my Chronically Single series kind of contacted me and I thought I'd made complete peace with the situation but it's really a weird situation and there was no closure so... I just had to be friendly with my response and let it go. I feel a strong conviction that despite how much I felt hurt by some things- I should still be praying for him so I am but it's hard to pray for him AND not to think too much about the whole situation at the same time. Messy messy mess. *sigh*

Anyways, that's kind of the casual what's up stuff in my life right now. Tomorrow is National Hugging Day, so I'm gonna share something about that in the morning, then I start the new full time job Sunday so the next post will probably be Tuesday unless I hammer something I've been working on out on Monday before work.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment