Spoonie Tunes - A Boost of Energy



"Music listening is one of the most enigmatic of human behaviors." So very true. It's incredible how much it can alter your entire mood. To read more about the actual science behind that statement, read this article from NCBI.

This list is the first in a series of "mood music playlists" I want to share. Some of these songs may seem cheesy but cheesy is good when it comes to mood lifting and boosting energy, I think. I listen to these songs sometimes when I am trying to cook or clean or get out of a "funk".






1. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
2. Roar - Katy Perry
3. Brave - Sara Bareilles
4. Fight Song - Rachel Platten
5. Survivor - Destiny's Child
6. Behind the Music - Cher Lloyd
7. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
8. Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow
9. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves



I've also made a Christian playlist of songs that give me energy as well as a "spiritual boost", all upbeat and energetic songs.






1. Overcomer - Mandisa
2. Gold - Britt Nicole
3. It's a Beautiful Day - Jamie Grace
4. Hello My Name Is - Matthew West
5. Free to be Me - Francesca Battistelli
6. Alive - Hillsong Young & Free



I'll have other playlists that are public coming up on my youtube so be sure to subscribe and watch for more Spoonie Tune playlists!


No comments:

Post a Comment