Spoonie Tunes - A Wave of Calm



Many people listen to classical music to calm them or help them focus but I've found that much of the classical music on the playlists for those tend to agitate me more, heighten my senses and have an opposite effect. The songs on this playlist I am going to share are the ones that I have rolling when I'm reading, trying to relax, unwinding after a tough day or just need a calming moment.

1. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
2. Arms - Christina Perri
3. Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
4. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
5. Only Time - Enya
6. People Help The People - Birdy
7. Remember When - Alan Jackson
8. Crash This Train - Joshua James
9. Every Storm - Gary Allan
10. What Love Really Means - JJ Heller





If those make you too sleepy and you need a boost of energy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment